The Registration Deadline is
August 17, 2012
Soccer Registion Fee: $25
Youth Soccer will begin in September for all boys and girls in grades K-6.
A player will not be placed on a team until the registration form is completed, signed, and the registration fee is paid.
For more information contact: Greg Westfall 435.587.3725
Heidi Pehrson 435.587.3681
Complete the registration below and click "submit"
Your registration is not complete until it is paid in full. To pay with credit card please call the City Office 435-587-2271.
Monticello City Recreation Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Monticello City Recreation athletics/sports program and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agree that prior to participating, they will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise their coach or supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Agree that the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, they will immediately advise his or her coach or supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
3. Acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and sever social and economical losses which might result not only from their own actions, inactions or negligence but the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
4. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
5. Intending to be legally bound, do hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Monticello City Recreation Department, its affiliated organizations, their respective administrators, officers, directors, agents, coaches, and their employees or volunteers of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releasees”, from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs, and next of kin for any claims, demands, losses, or damages, on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise in connection with association or entry in and/or arising out of traveling to, participating in, and returning from participation in the programs.
6. In the event that a participant sustains injury while participating in Monticello City Recreation programs, hereby authorize and emergency first aid, medication, medical treatment or surgery deemed necessary by licensed medical personnel. I also give my permission for attending medical personnel to execute on my behalf my permission forms or other necessary medical documents and to act in my behalf if I am not immediately available to do so.