Buy or Rent a House

If any of these apply to you, please call the Monticello City Office to set up a utility account. If you are renting your home or property and would like the bill to be under the tenant's name have them, come in to fill out a utility application. If a tenant moves out of the home, please have them notify the city so we can have utilities changed back to the owner of the home and close the renter's account. If you have sold a home call and let the city know so we can close the account.  A lack of contact may result in extra billing for tenant or the owner of the property. 

Sold home 

Renting out home or property 

Renter move in or out

Monticello City Office 


More: Home